Q. How do purchase my order on the site?
To order your purchase :-
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- You'll reach a log in page where you need to log in your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed your payment.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “next” button.
- Next you'll need to choose your payment method then click “next” button.
- After the steps before this have been done, You need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and condition.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
Q. What are the payment methods available?
Living Green offers various kind of Payment Methods as shown below :-
1. Credit Card
Via Paypal (Visa or Mastercard / American Express / Paypal Funds)
2. Invoice / Cheque / Offline Bank Transfer
Bank : Public Bank Berhad
Bank Account : 3208191625
Account Name : Yape Sdn. Bhd.
After you made the payment, please send us the payment details of :
Bank Name :
Banking Date :
Banking Time :
Banking Reference No :
Total ammount you have paid :
Your Order No :
You may scan and email us the above info to Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to us at +6088-338 007.
Note: Your purchased products will not be delivered until we have this confirmation.
3. 0% Installment
Q. What is 0% installment?
- 0% interest instalment is a repayment schema that allows you to use your credit card to make a transaction and then repay the amount in instalments over the course of 6 months or 12 months with 0% interest free.
Q. How to apply for 0% installment?
1. Add your favorite product(s) to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout
2. Select preferred payment instalment method and click 'Continue'
3. Select your preferrd monthly instalment (6, 12* months) plan and click proceed
- *24 months instalment only applicable for Maybank and Public Bank Credit Card users.
Q.What credit cards can be used for 0% installment?
- We currently have 2 banks that offers installment payment plans
1. Public Bank
Q. What is the minimum spend for installment plan?
- Minimum spend in order to be eligible for 0% interest instalment plan as the table below and it is based on the checkout value (after deduction of discount vouchers) instead of a single order/item value.
Q. What are the tenure options available?
- You can opt to instalment plan for a period of 6-months or 12-months.
Q. Is there any other additional fees?
- No. there are no other processing or additional fees.
Q. Are debit cards eligible for 0% installment?
- No. 0% interest instalment is only applicable for credit cards.
Q. Can i change payment mode after placing my order with 0% installment?
- Once you have submitted your order. You will not be able to choose another payment method.
Q. I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email that used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q. Can I cancel an existing order that have been made?
Yes, only if the order is still on pending status.
- Please send an email to our customers service email at email@example.com with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
- Orders that are in shipping or shipped will not be cancel.
Q. What is the product's transaction currency?
All products transaction currency will be done in MYR.
Q. How long does the delivery usually takes?
Delivery usually will takes about 7 to 14 working days.
Q. I still have doubts!
Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts in the F.A.Q page. Please kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to clear your doubts.