|Size (L x W x H)||11.4 cm x 11 cm x 39.4 cm|
3M is a global science company established since 1902 and expertise in water filtration for more than 75 years. By delivering unparalleled quality, value and service, 3M's product diversity and technological expertise have helped it gain a reputation as a total solutions provider that it is known for today.
3M Brew 120-MS single cartridge water filtration system help provide high quality water for the perfect cup of coffee or tea by reducing the effects of sediment and chlorine taste and odour. The water filtration system let your guests to experience the taste of high quality fresh brew.
- Provides consistent quality water for commercial coffee brewers.
- Better equipment protection from reduced sediment particles that can clog the spray head.
- Reduced scale formation by the controlled release of proprietary scale inhibitors as tested by 3M Purification.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure
- Replacement cartridge : HF20-MS
- 1 year warranty
- Chlorine taste and odour
- Sediment and rust
- Scale & parasitic protozoan cysts
- Inlet/Outlet size : 3/8" FNPT
- Flow rate : 5.7 lpm
- Filter up to size : 0.5 micron absolute, @95%
- Capacity : 9,000 gallons (34,069 liters)
- Dimension : 39.4cm (H) x 10.2cm (D)